ES Service Detail
Call for Price
An intensive deep clean suited for vehicles that receive regular care and require no paintwork correction. Perfect pre-winter to protect your car against the elements.
This comprehensive ‘deep-clean’ is the foundation of detailing. Stripping back surface contaminants, nourishing the paintwork and protecting all exterior aspects of the car against the elements.
- Alloy wheels cleaned; front facing, behind-spokes and inner-rim
- Wheel arches flushed, door shuts cleaned
- Extensive wash process using the two bucket system and pH neutral shampoo/foam
- Tar deposits and iron rich/metallic contaminants chemically treated
- Remaining surface contaminants removed with a clay-bar; leaving a slick, glass-like finish
- Vehicle rinsed and dried with plush, ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Blown dry to remove trapped water and eliminate drips
- Dual Action Polisher used to lightly polish and glaze exterior body; cleans, polishes and nourishes the paint to form an ideal base for a wax
- Single layer of synthetic paint sealant and/or carnauba wax applied (double-up for winter!)
- Alloy wheels sealed with anti-corrosion sealant to protect against road salts and brake dust build-up
- Trim/britework/tyres dressed and protected as necessary including tailpipes
- Glass cleaned throughout